Monday, September 26, 2011

No Heat Curls

This is a huge craze among the women of reddit.com. Here's the tutorial from MaryJanes & Galoshes. I tried out this method and here's my hair after taking it out.
I was excited. Curls don't typically stay well in my hair. Just thinking about it flashes me back to high school prom and 2 stylists trying to get curls to stay while cursing under their breath at my hair. Obviously it needed taming in order to make it pretty. I brushed it as the tutorial showed, and it frizzed the shit out on me! I will not be showing a photo of that. I think the reason for the fail was that I made the curls too tight, and didn't use the right kind of brush. At least, I hope so. I will be trying this again. All the photo's that were posted of women trying this gives me hope that I can have cool retro curls. Maybe it just takes a little practice.
If you try this, let me know how it went in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Recommendations