Thursday, April 7, 2011

PEEP Specimens

Look what I made! PEEP specimens for our wall. It needed something cheery.

Find a simple frame and remove the glass. I used a green piece of foam, just because it was the right color. You can use construction paper or copy paper too. For the bunnies, take a sharp pair of scissors and cut the back half off. Feel free to eat the butts. For the chicks, I cut about two thirds off the bottom layer, but only a thin amount. I didn't cut any of the tail underside since they stick up.

They stuck pretty decent on their own, but I put a line of Elmer's Glue in between to make sure they stuck. Let the whole thing sit for about an hour before hanging.

My original plan was for all of them to be bunnies, but I went to 3 stores and couldn't find them in pink. So chicks it is. Now that it's done, I thought it might be funny if one of them had their head bitten off. I may make this change later.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Recommendations