Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Teapot Time

I'd like to get myself a fabulous teapot. More for hot chocolate than tea. I'm not much of a hot tea drinker. I might be if I could find the right tea, but so far I haven't. I thought I'd share a few of my current favorites.
This round teapot is vintage and can be found on etsy by seller thevintagewife for $20. The color is fabulous and it's beautiful in it's simplicity. 
This cute little Snow White teapot can be found at neatoshop.com for $41.95. It just makes me smile.
This vintage teapot can be found at rubylane.com and is on sale for $49. I love the colors and shape.
This one is my favorite though out of my price range. This gorgeous piece is from etsy seller ModishVintage for $85. That color, the shape, the unique handle. What's not to love?

What kind of teapot do you like? Do you use it for anything else besides tea? Let's discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Recommendations