- Confectioner's Sugar
- Red Gel Food Coloring (available at most grocery stores)
- Lollipop sticks
- A paint brush used only for food
- Parchment Paper (wax paper would do just fine as well)
- Rolling Pin (or other heavy object)
- Two very small bowls or tea cups
- And a little water
You need two marshmallows per pop. Leave on whole and cut the other about 2/3 of the way down. Stick your larger piece to the whole marshmallow using a little water. Do a bunch of those and set them aside.
Now take your small pieces of marshmallow, dip the sticky end in a little confectioners sugar so it's not sticky. Set it between a folded piece of parchment paper and roll it out into a flat circle.
Stick this to the bottom of your stacked marshmallows. (my order went whole marshmallow, 2/3 marshmallow, flattened circle) Let it dry for a couple minutes. Add a drop or two of water to some red gel food coloring and paint strips three red stripes onto the sides and fill in the top with red and your done!
Recipe from Megacrafty.com.